Tuesday, December 1, 2009



{so you say you're 43 today????}


Yep....today, December 1st, is my hub's birthday.
{{{Happy Birthday Honey}}}


I was having a hard time thinking of what I could get him that would even come close to topping his birthday gift to himself.
Yes, he got a new/used 07 Mega Cab Dodge.  Top of the line.
(a truck has replaced my status of Randy's love of his life....I will call her 'Tramp Lola')




Randy, babe, for your birthday, I am giving you a middle name.
I think it is an appropriate and honorable name.
It's the best I could do.  Enjoy.
I love you Mr. Randall Jack :)
(Randy has expressed feeling jipped that his mom never gave him a middle name, and if he had a choice, he would have liked to have had his first name be anything other than Randy. Jack Jr. would have been suitable)

4 comments:

Jolie said...

hello...is this thing working?

paula said...

Holy crap-love the pic you made w/Randy's head. Happy Birthday Randy! I wanted to do a post on my blog for you on Monday but Blogger was being an ass. I hope you had a great b-day old man.

Chelise said...

Happy Birthday.....Your truck is HHOOTTTT! So is yur woman, so that would mean..... you have GREAT taste! Also shows you still have your mental faculties about you, even tho you are DAMN old!

WE LOVE YOU!!

The "A" Team ;)

CJACRUN said...

RJ :) and Aaron could start a support group for middle name issues Aaron got "R"; just R. My theory is it is a rating more than a name. Hehe