Tuesday, December 15, 2009

{Somethin' about December}

{{{{Randy was disturbed that I put the ugly pic here. (The pic was previously in this post....it really wasn't very good.)
He said my hair pieces are way too nice to have people think they look all grany-ish. (awe......)
I will post some pics that show the flowers in my hair.
Randy made me get against a wall and do a photo shoot!}}}}
Every December, I get my creative bug scratchin at me.
I think it's cuz I'm too lazy to do my exercise routine, and too bored to do anything else.
I love wearing big flowers in my up-do.
Especially if it is a color that doesn't even go with the outfit.
Shopping around on Etsy, I've found that they want anywhere from $8-$20 each!!!
I can make them myself for a lot less.
These are actually not the best I've made.....but it's the only pic that turned out.
I have some with feathers, vintage pieces and dangly things.
I've made some already for some of you.....
Anyone else into these head dresses?

2 comments:

paula said...

please please tell me that you've made one for me?????!!!!!!! Can't wait to see them.

P.S. so proud of you gettin your craft on!

Chelise said...

SHOW ME THE PICS!!!