Monday, December 7, 2009

{Can we talk?}



Just a little cwawfe twawk and I'll be fine.


Mondays suck.
We know all that.


But this Monday sucks by the 3rd power for me.


~i just love paying for the new year tags on Randy's Chev, and two days later he trades it in for a new Dodge.  I get to go to the DMV and hash out why I deserve a refund.  I'm hoping that my 1989 'law' schooling  will come back to me during this debate with the state.
~i looked up the money that was in my account through Randy's cafeteria plan.
noticed that there was an abundance that needed used up before the end of the year.
got on the horn, called to schedule procedures in a RUSH, so that I could use up the money.  procedures meaning, 2  M.R.I's and new glasses for Randy.   Big $$$$$!
apparently the website doesn't update my account but every month or so.
this means that the $ i thought i had to spend, was a big fat lie!
i get to pull $500 out of my ass right before xmas for a M.R.I that didn't really need to be done until next year.
Aint it great :)

Now I will go read my book that I preach, "Don't sweat the small stuff".
Much easier to talk about than live by!

No comments: