Friday, December 4, 2009

{Hey stupid!!!  Put the phone down!}



While on our cruise, I was having a great time sending pics and texts to friends/family at home.
That was for the first couple of hours, then it occurred to me that I was probably making international calls with a hefty roaming charge!!!
I screamed, panicked, and almost wet myself thinking of what my stupidity was going to cost me.
I got the bill today.....
Remember.....this was only for the first hours we were there!!!!



$88.50!!!!!!!
That is the EXTRA charge on top of my regular $130 bill.
So, any of you that received a picture, call, or text from me while I was on my cruise.......
Merry Christmas!
Hope you enjoyed your expensive gift via at&t mobile.

2 comments:

paula said...

Holy Shit! I am so so so glad I couldn't get my phone to work there....or did I? I'm trying to remember if I've got the bill yet or not. Now I have to go check. It's going to drive me insane. If this is what your bill is then I can't imagine how much Justin's will be.

Chelise said...

DUDE.....SUCKS BIG TIME! I wanted to say thanks for my x-mas gift! The pic of the boys you sent me was worth it, because I was missing them BAD!!!

Member when I used my phone on our Carlsbad trip to the tune of $140.00, on top of our normal bill of 113.00?? I feel your pain sista! At least you were "On A Boat", in international waters~~~~. I was only in California. WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY ROAMING CHARGES IN MF CALIFORNIA!!??? My cell phone plan ROCKS!