Wednesday, December 23, 2009


{Things that ROCK my world}


This season's Jockey Boots.......
rock my WORLD!
(Above: Frye black leather boot $388)




Especially when you get a $23 look-a-like from WalMart!
Chachingggg!

I also have a brown pair....
a little different style....
not from WalGag......
a lot more $$$!
I love the both pair equally.
I wear them with everything.....
even with skirts, knee socks and winter tights!
YES!!!  I'm wearing skirts!
Mini of course :)
You can take the girl out of Kearns,
but you'll NEVER take the rocker out of the girl!!!!

Go spend $23, and find out how a cheap pair of black boots, can change your whole fashion statement.
Funk-IT-Up and have fun!

2 comments:

paula said...

I need some of these-do they fit over fat calves?

Chelise said...

OMG Julia!

You know I am a lover of Boots and those were the first thing I noticed in prior posts! They rock! You could ride ANYTHING in those.....................