Thursday, December 10, 2009

{Joe's basement}



Did you know that Bucca di Beppo means "Joe's basement"?  WTF?
When the mono-tone 87 pound bus boy gave us that answer, I did one of those cackle laughs that makes people look over to see  if cat or squirrel has been slaughtered.
I really thought he had a dry sense of humor, and was trying to be funny.
No. He has no humor.
He was telling us the truth.
 Joe's basement huh??  Who knew?
After gorging on potato chip/alfredo pizza, salad, and spaghetti with meatballs the size of a small island, we waddled to the car and headed South.......
Happy Valley that is.



Thanksgiving Point had live reindeer, which was cool for a half a breath, then your lungs froze.
Along with the snot crystallizing in the nose hairs, and your neck disappearing because you have to become some sort of turtle to keep any type of heat from escaping your coat.


After a bit of frostbite on the tips of my eyeballs, we went inside the shopping area.
The decorated trees were beautiful.
Aunt T. loved this candy cane tree.


Just giving Randy a visual of my dream kitchen.
(except for the country green).
Can I have it huh? Come on Baaabbbe!
I don't know why this is in the middle of a maj-paj store, but hey, it made me want to buy it!



Oh look!  Even ugly angels get their wings.
It's nice to know that God has no prejudice when it comes to outer beauty.
Oh, oh...relax.  I'm just joking....kind of.


~The drive thru light show~

$8 for a car  (totally worth it!)

$2 each for psychedelic 3-D glasses (trippin' like you are on some kind of Alice in Wonderland blur)

Best of Micheal Jackson CD blaring (and the trio chior in the back, singing along....in and out of tune)


Riv, Jax, Adam, & Aunt T with me.......(in my top fav peeps)

A grateful heart and happy soul! (Merry Christmas to me!)


No comments: