Saturday, December 26, 2009

{Julie and Julia......and Jolie}





~Not sure if it's because I have such a fashionable apron that I wear EVERY day.............
(I know, sometimes I have to ask myself, "who is this person??  this surely isn't the wild child that was going to travel the world, have many lovers, and vowed to never have children to hold her down to a kitchen in the middle of freakin' Utah!!!!" 
Glad that my teenage plans didn't become my path.
Life is good.)



~Or, if it's because I have really started to enjoy absolutely love cooking........
(hence the obvious 10 pound belly explosion...I'm not kidding...seriously, 10.2 pounds since October! OMG!!!!  I'm thankful it's jacket weather...hide, hide, hide fat tire)

~It could also be that I enjoy absolutely love blogging.......

That I devoured......


this movie.
It has cooking, blogging, great acting, and humor throughout.
It's something unexpectedly different and fun.
Just go rent it.....
Randy enjoyed absolutely loved it too :)

Thanks Chelise for recommending it  :)

6 comments:

paula said...

Wanna hear something funny? I was going to get you this book instead of "Precious" for Christmas...it would have totally gone with the whole apron theme. Now after reading 3/4 of Precious I can definately say I should have stuck with the original plan of Julie & Julia. I cannot believe you finished the book....HARD CORE.

Sarah Jackman said...

I LOVED this movie too...I guess I've undergone a similar change in direction (three kids will do that)! By the way you look gorgeous in that apron!

Megan said...

I loved this movie too. I made me want to enjoy cooking. Cute apron too by the way :)

ggmlaurapearl said...

12/30/2009
OH YEAH! I thoroughly savored every second of JULIA & JULIE.
Monday, Dec 28:Ya shoulda seen me in my Gangsta hat and glitzy red and black outfit contributing my impassioned body and soul delivery as part of our Christmas Concert at Columbus Senior Center.
NOBODY can match me at shaking and shimmying all the musical nuances out of my tambourine.

MY DARLINGS:Y'all did gift me with just what I wanted and needed: a warm and gleeful season.
GGBriggs

Anonymous said...

hey mertzer , I have passed this along and people are loving it. thanks for letting be you father, and boys grand father llllllloooooovvvvveeeeee DAD G_-PA

Anonymous said...

hope when you start your own cooking show could name jolie /julia but no accent dad