Monday, December 14, 2009


{Love Package}



Aunt E. is famous for her thought out gifts.
She really should be a personal shopper for some wealthy, hoity-toity chick.
She has an eye for rich quality on a dime.
G-ma was touched by the love package she received from Elise.



A porcelain figure that resembles Aunt Janin.
G-ma has it placed on a corner table, with pretty linens, and crystal lamps.
Soft, serene, and beautiful.




G-ma's apartment is very eclectic.
Like a museum of past and futuristic decor.
I fell in love with this card holder that she has hanging in her bathroom.
She uses it to display vintage jewels and pins.
Most of which she obtained from yard sales or the basement thrift shop.


A craft area has been established in the middle of her room.
She is time consumingly (i know...it's not a word), making hand made Christmas cards.
With each one having her artwork and personal greeting.



Aunt T. also received a lil' love.
A cutsie pink half robe, and a turbie twist.
She was needing a good pink robe to answer the door in when the doctor next door comes to call :)


My gift to G-ma was some easy, slip on winter boots.
~Vera Wang~
G-ma is a Wang lover, so it made it very fun and exciting for her to open.
I also got her some very nice Chaps p.j.'s with large buttons.
They will work well, but if I would have known she is obsessed with VICTORIA'S SECRET line of night wear, I would have totally invested in V.S.!!!  Rarrrrrr G-ma!

2 comments:

paula said...

Of course she loves the designer stuff....good taste. I loved looking at all her jewelry. The cameo and hat pins are my favorite! I want a love package from E.......

Chelise said...

I am such a lover of "Wang" myself! Good taste definitely runs in the Fam! :)