Thursday, December 10, 2009

{favorite kind of field trip}



Jax's school goes on a field trip twice a year to the Children's Theater located downtown SLC.
The play was, The Magic Fish.
(good learnig lesson of having greed)
Only four actors played the story that consisted of about 8-10 different characters.
I don't know how they can do those costume and character changes so fast.
True talent!
They were awesome!


Remember Teona?....the girl with hairy arms?
That's her to the right.  (probably figured that one out)
Apparently, when the 'love of his life' isn't around, Teona gets Jax's attention.
I know, not very nice of Jax.  We will have a talk.

 


The weather was like.....i don't know.....40 FREAKIN' below?!?!?!
Walking the two blocks from parking to the theater, made my hands and toes so iced that I swear they were ready to shatter into a million little pieces.
My internal thermometer said that the theater was only 6 degrees warmer than the outdoors!
Riv, being the gentleman that he is, wrapped my hands in his, and blew warm breath into the center.
It was one of those "i can't believe i get to be your mom" moments for me.
Twas a great day :)


No comments: