Thursday, December 24, 2009

{the eve before}




Got T.P. from neighbors as a gift ?!?!
That's a first!
They must be aware of the bulk amounts I have to buy from Costco.
It truly is a thoughtful gift in that case.



We had fam-fun night with dad.
Playing Monopoly with 5 different personalities is quite the show.
Dad giving his properties and money away, River trying to buy everyone's property to be a greedy land whore, Jax just ecstatic to roll the dice, Randy quite similar to Riv, and me......well, I'm the quiet winner of course :)




Randy was so excited to give me this custom made faux fur vest. (no need to call P.E.T.A.)
I LOOOOVE IT!!!
Try to look past all of the busy-ness with the shirt underneath.
Imagine it with a tight turtle neck and either my brown or black boots.
Freakin' HOT-to-trot!!!!!
Damn I've trained that man well!



Just throwing in a picture of Riv and his hand drawn Grinch.
He hung it on our sliding door in the kitchen.
I've about pissed myself 28 times thinking it's a 7' intruder watching me cook.



Tucked my boys in bed.....
One still a believer, who leaves cookies and a note, and swears he saw Rudolph blinking in the sky.


The other.......
old enough to have logic and truth......
him wishing it was different.
How sad that magic fades as years grow :(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I still believe in a good nights sleep.
So, with that being said.....
Merry Christmas to all......
and to all, a good night.

1 comment:

ggmlaurapearl said...

12/25/2009

WOW! That faux fur vest--
almost as hot as mine!
Your 2009 xmas eve blog is my fave for the year--well, maybe, almost--when my mind indexes back over all those masterpiece blog entries of yours.

I wonder when some genius TV Producer puts on a "Best 100 Days of A Family Blog Series"?

You'd win.
*******
Don't be mad, Emily, Claar, Sarah. You'd be in hot contention if it came down blog to blog.

After all, Jolie is open to publishing some of my creative contributions.
Love
Grandma B