Monday, December 7, 2009

{Things that rock my world}





This love in a bowl, with a side of Corona and lime......
Rocks my world!!!!

Home made salsa.
Justin's kick ass firehouse recipe.
Hell yah!

Just a side note: this Tupperware bowl was a gift from my bridal shower.....20 years ago!
I can't believe it has made it through all of  our house moves....AND, it still has the original powder blue lid.

(I'm stealing this idea from Paula's list of favorite things...I didn't set out to be a copier of the list, but seeing these two delish tongue teasers together, made me realize that I have to share such simple delights .......Don't hate me for being a sheep.)


2 comments:

Chelise said...

You, my friend, have never been a sheep! You may not have invented the wheel, but you sure do make it better! That's what I always say.......

paula said...

Are you saying her favorite things are better than mine Chelise? I see how ya are.....

Ooh-I want to come over and have salsa and beer.