Monday, December 21, 2009


{Pride and Joy}


~Pride~
In his intelligence
~Pride~
In his morals
~Pride~
In his giving soul
~Pride~
In his sweet demeanor
~Pride~
In the man he will soon be
~Pride~
In my son




Friday, at 9 am, Riv received a
"Principal's Pride Award" for Impressive knowledge of science.
Thank Jahosafat he didn't get his smarts from me!?!?
Because......well, he would be dumb!
Look how I spelled knowledge in my pic collage (above).
I AM AN IDOT!!! stupid!stupid!
MY SON IS NOT!!
His 100% on a science test got him a certificate, and handshake from the head honcho.
Riv scored top 10% of the nation in science last year.
It is one of his strongest subjects.
My little evil scientist...wahhaaahaaaaa!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~JOY~
In watching my baby's accomplishments/transformations in his short lifetime.  And...he's a damn nice lookin' boy ta boot!
********
From Riv's school, we boogied on down the Banger to Jax's school.
His annual Christmas program was about to start.
AND....my eye faucets wouldn't turn off!
I am a BOOB when it comes to children singing and proving their innocence.
Jax was one of the three kings in the Jesus story.
The other two had some sort of dwarf issue standing next to Jax.
They are all the same age, not the same gene pool!
He did a great job projecting his ONE line, even though he had memorized all the lines in the ENTIRE play!
Check it out here
just a little snippet....
watch all the way thru....
Be prepared to smile :)
Children=love




G-pa and CherRee came to support their homeboy.


We missed Grandma Carol this year.
This was one of the events that she looked forward to attending.
Sometimes with bed head....only cuz it was a little early for her, but she ALWAYS made it!


Paula and Elliott were part of the cheering/crying/singing section.
They are always encouraging the boys with support.
The boys have come to expect that the Draper's will be there.
See what you've started Paula???
They love you....
and the little man.....
and the big man.



Cookies were all that the kiddos had on their mind for the after party.
I didn't need no stinkin' cookie to taste the sweetness of my day!



one last thing......
Just wanted Chelise to see that stage narcolepsy doesn't only happen at her kids' school......
We have narco and self induced "blank stare" at ours.

3 comments:

susie said...

Good job boys. Jolie you crack me up. You are so funny and so not stupid. I cry too when I hear kids sing..I also cry when I watch my girls dance at their recitals. I'm just a big ol' boob tit! :)

Chelise said...

What a cute lil snippet of the play! You know, I'm thinking, I am going to make you record the WHOLE THING next time and put it on you tube, so I can watch it! Jax is quite a looker, if I may say so myself! I was feeling all the love, seeing his cheering section! You, my loves, are surrounded by some pretty amazing people...........

Did that lady, sitting next to narco, forget her teeth that early in the morning???? My hell! I sure don't want to get old!!!

Anonymous said...

We are so blessed to have such gifted children.I wish we could have been there to see Jax do the wiseman thing. Memories are all we have,so treasure each moment.

E