Wednesday, December 16, 2009

{Finding humor in a bad economy}


Every year I look forward to Dave's Christmas card.
Because every year, I get his Wendover cash out tickets.
They are tickets that are too minimal for him to take his time to walk to the kiosk.
I could tell that the economy just isn't what it used to be.......
In past years, I have received as many as 10 tix, adding up to a good $2-$2.50
We are down to 3 tix adding up to 35 cents!

I love this gift of tix because of the humor and thought that goes into it. Makes me laugh and feel special.....all at the same time :)
Doesn't get better then that!

(Dave is my favorite NY Italian co-worker/friend...we have great conversations, that have the "F" word multiple times in every sentence....
When with a New Yorker, talk like an New Yorker!!!!  At least that's my F*#*in' motto!)

1 comment:

paula said...

I love this f#@!in post! Hey-it's still an excuse to go out Wendover.