Monday, December 7, 2009


{you mean this aint chicken??}


Disclaimer: I'm not trying to inundate you all with Jaxisms, but the dude has been coming up with some good stuff....he's on a roll!

Jax's first food that he could prepare on his own, that didn't include a microwave or box of cereal, was a can of tuna with mayonnaise and crackers.
He's been eating it non stop for about a year now.
He loves making it, and will eat it at ANY time of day.

I know!!! UUUCKKK!

Yesterday morning I come down stairs to him standing over the sink drinking the 'juice' from a tuna can.

I know!!! UUUUKKKK, GAG, UUUUKKKK, BARF, UUUUKKKK!

Trying to hold back dry heaves I say, "ewwww, groce!!!!!! I can't believe you are drinking fish juice!"

Jax responds with, "Tuna is fish? Why are you just telling me this now?"

No comments: