Tuesday, December 22, 2009


{And in the mornin'....we're havin' waffles!}



Paula and Jay D. have started a family tradition that we look forward to EVERY year!
A Christmas breakfast at their home.
Jay D. makes the best freakin'waffles and sausage,
Paula whips up REAL whipping cream and sliced strawberries.
A delish addition this year was spinach quiche.
YAH! I know!!! These people are kick-ass good!


The boys and Elliott all play so well even though there are years between them.
I love hearing Elliott say, "River!!!  Jax!!!! Come see my bedroom!!!"



Ok.....Seriously!  The breakfast of champions was so generous and loving.....but Paula surprised me with some of her hand made jewels.
Her job is to keep me looking like a true "Fashionable Housewife".
This apron is made from .....wait.....wait....wait....ready????
My OWN clothes that I had given her in a D.I. bag!!!!
I still can't believe how talented she is.
I love my apron!!
I wear it even if I'm not cooking.  Randy and the boys like seeing me in it.  Must be something like a June Cleaver feeling.


She made the boys these metal hang boards with magnets.
They came right home and hung them on the wall.
This is the first paper Riv put on it.....
Such a wonderful quote!
"It's better to die in pursuit of your dreams than to live a life without hope"
Jay D. gave Randy some Christmas brew.....
mmmmm....tasty stuff!


Great looking family eh?
Love you guys!
Thanks again....Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

paula said...

Thanks for coming over guys! Everyone take note: Randy's eyes are always open in the pics I take...sort of.

paula said...

Oh yeah-love the quote on the "metal hang board." silly girl....I think magnet board is a bit easier to say.

Jolie said...

LOL!!! If you could have seen me sit here....rocking back and forth, trying to remember what the name of those metal hang boards are!.....brain=duh!