Thursday, December 31, 2009

{The bitter-sweetness of 2009}



The ways 2009 has changed my life....



~A devastating loss with infinite heartache~

 






~Births that have brought miracles full of joy, love, and healing~



~Re-births, that prove strength, support and family love can persevere~


~Celebrations of the heart's commitments, and the encouragement of loved one's around us~



~The lost and found of an old friend~




~3 guys that continue rock my world~



~And you~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My love to you all on this eve of 2010.
May this be a year of understanding that every minute counts.
In our first........to our last breath.
Live the moment,
make great memories,
and LOVE deeply.
What else matters?

I love you :)


3 comments:

paula said...

Oh girl-I love you. I love this post. It's been an interesting year hasn't it? We both need to get home so we can hang out. I miss you. Have a blast tonight.

Dee Allen said...

HI JOLIE. HAPPY NEW YEAR. I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I ENJOY READING YOIR BLOG, AND HOW HAPPY I AM TO SEE YOU SO HAPPY. I THINK OF YOU OFTEN. LOVE YOU LOTS.

Anonymous said...

the post with you and apron, looks like you have a phone stuck to your ear,... glad you are home and safe love dad