Wednesday, October 20, 2010

{Eye Candy}

Just a little glimpse for those of you missing
fall in the Utah Mountains.

Big Cottonwood Canyon
10-17-10












I saw a lady standing by her car on the side of the road.
 I could tell she wasn't from this neck of the woods....
totally assuming she was European by her look and clothing.
Her mouth open, her head slowly scanning from left to right and back again, arms down by her side in overwhelm.
I realized in that moment, how birthing and glorious this must be to eyes that have never seen this kind of landscape.
Mother Nature proves that she can still leave you speechless when she decides pull out her make-up pallet and paint the town mountain red.



3 comments:

Fallin'-In-Love, T said...

It "LEAVES" me breathless! Thanks for the glorious pics, Jol!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh...that's what fall looks like. How beautiful are those mountains!!

Love
E

Anonymous said...

10/30/2010
I'm already in an
"Autumn October Sunday Afternoon 2010 Kind of Mood."
Gone, Gone,Gone until October 2011.

I could eat these delicious photos--colors like no other -- anywhere.
GGMA B