Tuesday, October 19, 2010


{More Merits}


River earned 6 more merit badges in Scouts.
Last month was the awards ceremony where they gave him the patches.


He was so excited to have Grandma and Ralph in town to be able to attend the ceremony. 
River works hard and diligent for his merit badges, and is proud to show his accomplishments.

Last weekend he had a Scout camp out on Antelope Island where they saw amazing wild life. 
He also rode the 20 mile bike trail along side his peers.
We were so proud of him!
Randy was high on "that's my boy" syndrome :)

I can foresee him having to say very soon,
"that's my boy!
.....ya know, that one over there....
the 12 year old with the mustache and full beard"




3 comments:

Aunt T said...

That's my GREAT nephew!!! :)

Anonymous said...

River is following in the footsteps of his Uncles that had more merit badges than brains. I am so proud of our Super Scout!

E

paula said...

Oh my....E's comment just makes me laugh. Way to go Riv!