Wednesday, October 6, 2010

{I've got your back}


River had a class assignment where the kids put a paper on their own back and the other students wrote something that they liked about that person.
It is done anonymously since you cannot see what the person is writing.
I love this idea! 
It boosts self confidence and the feeling that others think of you.
Two things that are food to the soul for a teen.

Too bad we feel more comfortable expressing our true thoughts to the back of some one's head rather than to their face.

River is still trying to figure out who the person is that wrote
 "you're handsome"
:)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm not afraid to tell Riv right to his face how much I love him and what a handsome,Chuck Norris kinda guy he is!!

E

Tracy said...

RIVER FOR PRES.!!! :)

paula said...

Oh-this is a good idea. We did something like this when I was in 7th grade and I still have the sheet of paper. Keep it for him.

Anonymous said...

10/08/2010

Shine, Baby, Shine!

I see Riv the Main Man as an icon.

Prepare to bask in BIGTIME RIV DeVrie's awesome shadow as he evolves into Master Mover and Shaker.

River's Reach Out and Love Ya smile already bespeaks of his golden assets of magnetism and trustworthy power.
Riv, my love: You're the real thing.
GGB