Thursday, October 14, 2010

{Paint it pink!!!}


We kicked off Paula's countdown to Baby Girl's arrival.


The shower was a success with great food,

Great friends and family,

Heartfelt keepsakes with personalized love,


Girl talk, visiting, advise,



Hand made gifts, gifts with animal print, gifts for momma too,


And all of the support by these chicas to help make "Baby's Girl's Shower of Love" a wonderful day :)
Thanks gals!!!!

Paula...you look amazing! 
We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet baby g!

P.S.  Congrats to Adrianne for being the lucky winner of the $25 gift card in the diaper drawing.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the new babe!! She is so lucky to have so many aunties that love her. Good luck Paula, hope she's a sleeper.

Auntie E

susie said...

Thanks Jolie for doing that for Paula, it turned out Wonderful! She's LUCKY to have such a great friend like you!

paula said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH! It was truly the perfect day for me. I know lots of ladies who love me and the babe helped out with it and I thank them all as well as everyone who came to celebrate with us. I love you all!

segura2salazar said...

Thanks for throwing a great party! You are a fantastic hostess! I was so nice to see you all and I can't wait to meet Paula's new little one.