Tuesday, October 26, 2010


{Yes, I would love a needle or 3}




Miss Kitty had blood drawn today :(
They were testing for kidney infection, diabetes, and cancer.


The results came back........
there isn't anything life threatening!!!
((((praise dog!!!!))))
BUT
It did tell us that Miss Kitty is going through the "Change".
A hormonal imbalance.
Nothing a little drug once a day can't help!


~~~AND THEN, THERE IS ME~~~



No...I do not have Bell's Palsy.

And yes, I realize Bell's Palsy is nothing to laugh about....
at least not with a symmetrical face.
(ok shoot me!!!!  I don't even care right now!)

This is me with numb mouth on left and right.
Starting from my eyeball down to the waddle under my chin!!!!
I had three old silver fillings replaced with white.

I said, "let's get r done all in one shot!!!  yee haw!"
as the dentist looked at me like I was a sadomasicist fool.

He was right about the fool part.

2 hours later.......
me no look pretty
me very hungry
me mouth achy
and I volunteered for it all!!!!

I just want to yell
"no more yankee my wankee!!!! 
the donger need foood!!!!"

but it would probably come out something like this.....
"lo mer yankee li mankee..
da donga leed pude"
considering that my lips will not move in the directions I ask them too...
hence the drool dripping on my skarfie.

Must I remind you.....
this was a volunteered endeavor.

I hope your day was nice and didn't involve needles :)
xoxo
the smart one


5 comments:

paula said...

That was a great line from "Sixteen Candles"...haven't thought of that movie for years. She's not kidding people....I talked to her right after the dental visit. That's the bonus of being pregnant and ready to pop. Friends see you called, didn't leave a message and need to call you back COME HELL OR HIGH WATER to make sure that everything is OK and you're not in labor....even if their mouth is totally numb and they can't talk.

Anonymous said...

Silver fillings are all the rage in England, so I'm choosing to keep mine. The English are just starting to catch on to dentistry,so they think the more silver the better!! Prince Perfect has beautiful teeth because of his American influance from April. So go ahead and be unfashionable.


Cherrio
E

Jolie said...

Hey Anit-septic....
I'm not sure what bloke is giving you your fashion information regarding the streets of London, but IT IS ALL RUBISH! I've heard silver teeth are the equivilent to herpes in England. I would be real careful who you open your mouth to while visiting. Don't want to be getting all randy and cop off with someone and they put the skids to the whole thing concered they will have an STD from a berk, piss head American!
It could all be ruined by NOT taking care of those fillings! Do you really want to take that chance?? HUH? Do ya?

Honey Nut Cheerios to you too :)

Chelise said...

OMG!!!! You twos have me laughing my Arse OFF! Bloody good time! Jolly Good!

Anonymous said...

10/29/2010
GRANDDAUGHTER!!
DONT'CHA REMEMBER that dental brainstorm that resulted in getting your top front teeth all filed down to little points?
Was that in the early 90s?
Since you're so ready to bite into the dental updates--Why DONT'CHA check out CLEAR CHOICE for me. I've been watching the TV ads and really considering trying that.

Janin and I had been plotting to go to Mexico border town clinic for new front dental uppers for me. I had names, references, addresses, ready to go for it.
I need to get back to that project for the day these uppers have to go.
lpb