Monday, October 18, 2010


{mystery solved!}


For weeks, I have been driving myself crazy trying to figure out why I have a yellow blotch on my hand and face every morning.
I have even accused my husband of secretly "hi-lighting" my hand while sleeping.
I've entertained the idea that I have a super natural entity F***ING with my head.

This morning, the case of the
"yellow blotch mystery"
was solved.


After pouring two capsules of Turmeric into my palm, as I do EVERY day,  I realized that this is the culprit staining my skin and creating paranoia.
(Obviously I have the stain on my hand, and then transfer it to my face as I'm banging my hand to my head during home school!)

Now, after telling my "haunting" story to many over the past few weeks.....
I feel like an idiot!!!!
Apparently Turmeric isn't beneficial when it comes to inducing brain cell regrowth.
I'm blaming these "piece of dumb" episodes on my wild days with Mary Jane.**

If I would have just listened to Nancy Reagan!!!!
AND SAID NOOOOO!!!!!
How my life would be so much smarter!
(((tears)))
(((and a minor cough followed by the munchies for a peanut butter sandwich....hmmm)))

**haven't played with Mary Jane since the 80's.
I'm a good girl now :)  'tink'

As I was putting the lid back on the Turmeric bottle....I heard it say,
"And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids!!!"

Ok....too much Scooby Doo on in my house!
I know!  I know!


4 comments:

DUH said...

DERRRR!!! :)>
This coming from she that said, "Which one's the DRYER???"
LOL!

paula said...

Oh My Hell-I have been wondering what on earth it could be from ever since you told me....you know, trying to self diagnose some crazy deficiency or something. Girl-this is just too funny. My pregnant brain is really rubbing off on you. I know we joke about it all the time but I think it really is. Hilarious!

Jolie said...

Paula.....preggers brain has rubbed off more than you know!!!
Jax says multiple times daily "hello! MOM! Even I know that"....I frustrate him with my stupidity! It says something when Jax is above me on the "smart chain"!
I'm saying it's because I haven't had sufficient oxygen to the brain lately.

Jolie said...

Tracy....
well, I wasn't gonna be the one to announce the fact that you can't distinguish between a washer and dryer...
but since you did, we can both be in the DUH club :)