Thursday, February 3, 2011

{30 Days of Love}
~The final countdown~

The last 6 days of love came with even more spoild-NESS than I could have imagined.
I am rolling the week of gifts into one post.....
FUN!!!!!!


Before leaving for Vegas, Aunt Tracy dropped off a survival package.



I used everything!


mmmmmmmmmmm






Very considerate of my frageeeeleeee feets.


This helped A LOT when I tried to put my drunk ars to bed at 5 am each Vegas morn!


Shannon also sent me off to Sin City with a bag-o-smell-yum.


The Juicy Couture perfume was a perfect purse size.



My first gift from the Vegas gals......


My niece Lexi sent a hand made card.
(This was my fav love gift if I have to tell the truth)
Lexi is sooooo our blood line.
She is 7 and has a sense of humor with her every thought.


Happy 40 puppyith birthday!
PUPPY IT DOWN!!!
LOL!!!



POWTAYE!!!!!
Ah.....I love that lil' girl!


Each card that I received from Chelise and Elise, had one of my many nicknames on the front, which also correlated with the gifts.
(Be sure to enjoy the awesome cards that they picked out.  
I can only imagine how the store clerk had to put up with them heehawwwing and snorting while reading to find the ones that were just right!)









 
 




I love it when Chelise calls me and says,
"Hey Jol!"
It's like her love name for me :)







Perfect concert purse!!!!
Holds money and credit cards in the thin backside and a phone or camera in the front.
Auntie E is always finding great things like this!





I LOOOOOVE scratchers!!!!!
We had so much fun hootin' and hollerin' when I scratched the surface to reveal that I had won $71 between the two!!!!!!!!!
I was on FIYAH!!!!!




My friend plank got her groove on Vegas weekend!!!!
They might have to change up my name to something like 
"My friend getcho freak on- pop and lock...pop and lock..pop and loooooock"
WEW!!!!
Oh yah baby!
WOOT WOOT!



I was nicknamed Mertz* when I was very young....
Name came from I love Lucy.
Fred and Ethel Mertz
My full Mertz name is:
Mertzarella Jolie Pie

*Only close family members allowed to use the nickname.
You hear me????
ONLY family!!!!
I don't want to be at a friendly Tupperware party and hear Mertz being yelled at me to get my attention.
Someone could get hurt!


I love age number cards!
You can only get one if you are under ten.....
or old.


"May your shiz stay high and tight for years to come"
Damn funny line!


This bag was made for us!!!!
We have a saying that my cousin Parker made up....
It goes a little somethin like this:
(saying in a drunk native american accent)
"It's nine o'clock....time to get f***ed UP!"



according to my watch......
it was nine o'clock all weekend!
(another great gift from Auntie E's awesome shopper find!!
she knows I love yellow!  
it totally pops with a blue cardigan!)




"Who do you have to f**k to get some birthday cake around here?"


I was able to utilize the Hangover kit on the first morning!!!!
whew!!!!  Thank God there was AlkaSeltzer!
I enjoyed wearing my cupcake apron every morning.
It comforted me with a big hangover hug.


Awe....from Uncle Gene



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do I even thank you all for the love, time, effort and fun you have given me my last days of my 30's????
You have held my hand and made the transition into "middle age" easy with laughter.
I am still in awe and not sure I will ever think of  my 
"30 Days of Love" as anything less than 
a tribute to my life.
This was also a testimony of what 
amazing, giving, selfless people surround my life.
Most people never hear what they mean to others...... 
until their obituary.
I have won the life lottery by being fortunate enough to devour your love and words while I am ALIVE!
 I hope to repay this kind of joy upon you all!

Listen to me now:


YOU COMPLETE ME :)
Thank you
Love you
Thank you
Love you
Thank you

This has been one of the greatest experiences in my 40 years of life!!!!
I say this with all my heart.

I hope it was as fun a ride for you to watch!

I also hope that we ALL have learned through this adventure, not to wait to tell the important loves in our life how much we value them, in this moment...today!

I'm gonna miss this 

Many thanks to my Paula girl for organizing and sending "reminders".
You did an amazing jobbie!!!!








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all had so much fun with Paula's 30 days of Love idea. We are so lucky to have someone to even love for 30 days...3 days are my limit!!

E

Unknown said...

You make 40 look AMAZING! I pray I look 1/2 that good at 35!
Make it a wonderful year!
love Em

Aunt T said...

M.J.P.,
It was pure pleasure and a real treasure to come up with fun gift ideas for you over the last 30 days.
Believe me, it was easy because you appreciate everything! It also brought your "Circle of Love" closer.
You're a ROCK, that's how you Roll!!
I LOVE YOU DEARLY!
P.S.: Next year's gonna be a bitch to follow up your 40th! MAUI? ;)

Chelise said...

Awesome time, watching all that LOVE!! And, I mean LOVE People!!

Now, Who do I have to F@#$ to get some cake around here??!!

segura2salazar said...

Jolie, Thanks for letting all of us be a part of your life and shadow you up to the big 40! What a blast! We all love you so much! Your 40's are going to kick so much ass!

Chelise, Sounds like your not doing it right if your still asking for cake!! Hahahaha!

Paula, You rock for getting this all together! Thanks for including me! You are a great friend!