Tuesday, February 15, 2011



{Don't want to be a "Yes Please"}


Friday night, we got the gals together for another birthday celebration!
You all think I'm kidding when I say my birthdays usually last a month....
this year, we are gonna take it a 
whole nubba lebel!!!
Let's see.....
If you add my 30 days of love to the continued three weekends of Vegas and clubs,
 I think we are up to 6+ weeks of birthday extravaganza at this point.

Anypoo, we met up at a dance club named Habits.
If you take a look at my sign (above), you will see that I'm not convinced about how I feel about Club Habits.
I would tend to be more on the side of BAD.
Hey!!!  You know me!  I love a good bumpin' fun club!
But I do not like meat markets.
There is a HUGE difference!!!
Contrary to many peoples beliefs,
NOT ALL BARS/CLUBS ARE MEAT MARKETS!
Don't get me wrong.....I still had a great time with my chicas, 
I just don't think I will patron Habits again anytime soon.
It is the epitome of old, ugly, whore-ish people trying to get their groove on with no shame!
Not my bag.



Paula and her adorable cousins!
I couldn't help but feel bad that these gorgeous single ladies were totally disappointed with the spectrum of butt-fug old creepers!!!!
They were real troopers.



When I moved to Kearns in the summer of 7th grade, the first person I met was Tina.
We have been friends for what???? 
28 years!!!!!!!
I was so thrilled to see my lil' Tina and reminisce about our past.
I think we gave Lisa an eye opener about what "the West Side" girls do to have fun at 12 years old.
Some things....I'm not proud of.
Some things.....I can't even remember.
Most things.....I would do all over again!
We are still here to tell about it,
and I think that because of what we both experienced at a very young age,
 (due to no parental guidance and two head strong girls)....
the powers that be, chose not to give Tina nor I a daughter.
There's only so much trouble this world can handle :)
I'm so happy that we continue to share in each others lives.
I am excited to help Tina bring in her 40th birthday in a couple weeks!




Lisa and I kyfed (is this a word?) Paula's camera while she was on the dance floor shakin her groove thang.
We giggled as we took a few random shots as a special surprise for Paula :)


There are platforms on each corner of the sunken dance floor.
Imagine the freakiest, sluttiest, and worst dancers, 
and you will have a better idea of the types of peeps on these stages.
Seriously.....this night was extreme entertainment!!!
And when I say entertainment,
 I mean comparable to the 
Barnum and Bailey midget, 8 nippled, siamese asian goat, albino bearded woman circus freaks.


Q:  Who goes to a dance club with fluorescent ear plugs?????
A:  OLD FARTS!!!!


Q:  Who is balding on top and continues to shave around the ears and party long in the back??
A:  A dude who's best years of his life was in high school (mid 80's),
 and he just wants to continue to re-live it 
EVERY SINGLE DAY OF HIS LIFE!!!!



Q:  Who wears this little number to a bar?
A:  A HO
(her underwear said "YES PLEASE")



I was able to get a shot of what I call,
"THE DRUNKIN HOOK-UP WALL"
hmmmmm....lookie who is backed against the wall...
HO-YES PLEASE AND 
HER FRIEND HO-MORE PLEASE.



Fortunately, I have a good bunch of girls that have personal pride and respect for themselves.
We watch out for each other, and take comfort in knowing that we would never have to pull anyone from our group off the wall of shame.
We are good girls.
I am proud that I choose to hang with strong, admirable women.
Not a HO in the group!!!
And that's the truth!


3 comments:

Chelise said...

Holy Shit! With that post, I woulda thought you were in Az....wait I haven't EVVA seen this at an Az bar??! WTF! Meat market fo sho, but, ......WOW! There aren't any words.

lisa_sims said...

I love this post! It was a fun night and good people watching! Thanks for bringing it all back. I love our girl time! "YES PLEASE" should be so proud....

Anonymous said...

Who would wear "Yes Please" underwear in the middle of winter to a bar...Someone very desperate for attention. At least wear thermals for Gods sake.

E