Wednesday, February 2, 2011

{body under construction}


Vegas adventures coming soon!!!!!

Stripped-raspy voice, Drippy face, Clogged kidneys, and FULL OUT with-drawls, are under construction....

I will be fully rebuilt soon for Grand Opening!!!!

Hopefully sooner......than later!
I am 40 now.....
It might take me a lil bit longer than usual these dayz!

I guarantee....the stories and pics are well worth the wait!!!!

*I'm not opposed to you all doing some kind of chanting, praying or healing dance to speed the recovery :)
Just don't forget to ask/dance for re-generation of brain cells too please :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vegas trips take alot out of us...Jolie lost her 30's there...HAHAHAHA

E

Chelise said...

Momma, LOL!

Get a beer and keep it rollin!! I lost all inhibition, money, and some of the muscles in my face!.. caused by "Menopause" the musical :)