Sunday, February 13, 2011






{We could totally be friends!}


Last night I laid in bed excited to watch Saturday Night Live.
It's been quite a few Saturday's that I've even been home or sober enough to catch SNL, 
so I was looking forward to a relaxing place for my body and great entertainment for my mind.
As the opening of SNL progressed, 
I remember that Russell Brand was this weeks guest host.
((((((a sarcastic YAY!))))))
I'm not a big fan of his, and to this day wonder how he landed someone like Katy Perry!
I continued watching in the hopes that Russell would prove to me that he is more of a comedian and actor than I have given him credit for.
He didn't prove anything to me, but the fact that he is an idiot, and that the drunkin, egomaniac, sex addicted, fool type characters that he is casted to play is not an act.....
it is who this man is through and through.
YUK!
He's a dirty!!!
After a skit or two, I rolled my eyes with frustration....
CAN'T A GIRL BE ENTERTAINED PROPERLY WHILE SITTING AT HOME ON A SATURDAY NIGHT?????!?!?!?!?
It's no wonder the clubs are bumpin' on the weekends!!!!
You either have to take a Tylenol PM and knock yourself out because of pure boredom, 
or leave your house to find the freak shows.

I contemplated grabbing a beer and calling a friend......
but my heating blanket and my large pillow had me held captive in my bed of love.
I grabbed the remote determined to find something worthy of my time, 
and if that didn't pan out for me....
then HELLO Tylenol PM's!!!!!

In the menu on my HD channels, I see the title 
"KINGS OF LEON" on this Palladia channel.  
Without hesitation, I press ok and hoped for the best.

Where have I been people????
Am I the last one to be turned on to the Palladia channel????
Do any of you know about this channel?

This is the most amazing music channel to date!!
(my review of course)
They cover live concerts, 
behind the scenes, 
and inside the scenes of artists.




I felt as if the God's of Rock n Roll had laid their hands upon my head, heart and loins.
I had been blessed this evening to land on remarkable entertainment with 
The Kings of Leon as the subject!!!!!
Ahhhhhh.....just when I didn't think I could love these men any more....
They pushed me over the edge with their humor, their truths, their kinship, and the oozing of their manhood!!!!
The three Followill  brothers are upclose  
amazingly-gorgeous-hot-sexy-wannalick-beautiful.
I tried to find flaws, and the more I raped them with my eyes, the more I only found perfection!
The cousin (3rd in the pic)....
eh, he's ok...
he's kinda got a shnaaaz on him and he's a bit of a d-bag.

Ok....any KOL fan HAS to youtube or find this documentary. 
 You will love the stories and the passion behind the lyrics.
BTW: " Sex on Fire" was written as a joke.
The brothers had stinky socks and used to say,
"Socks on Fire"
Somehow something so rankstank turned into something so 
sensualsexy.



In the very first moments of the show, I realized that these boys and I have so much in common!!!!!
They have a fridge full of Michelob ULTRA!!!!!
(I'm not even kidding when I say a FRIDGE FULL)
This is their choice of beer!!!!!
We totally could be besties!!!


And when they are done with the beer bloat, 
they go for a glass of red wine!!!!!!

SEE!!!!!! 
 I knew from the moment I heard them 3 years ago,
 that me and KOL were cosmically bonded!!!
I wouldn't want to say we are close enough to be related...
cuz that would just be creepy to be lusting after a blood relative,
but I would say that if I were standing in front of Caleb Followill, I would have to do the "fingers from my eyes to his" just letting him know that I am sooooo in tune with him and that I totally "get" him.  And then he would look at me like "duh.....of course you get me!  we are cosmically bonded!"

I watched the program til the end.
I fell into a happy slumber with dreams throughout the night of how much KOL adored me.
I of course, was more than a bandaid.....
I was their supportive, cute friend that could kick their ass in pool while we all drank Michelob Ultra's together :)

A girl can dream..........


4 comments:

A Queen Of Leon said...

K eep
O n
L ovin !

H
A
P
P
Y

Valentine's Day, All U KOL Lovahs!!
Day

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the perfect V-Day love fest!! My King gave me a leather rose...he said it will last 4 ever...or until it gets so dusty I have to trash can it. Whatever,it's the thought,right.
Saturday Night Live is so hit and miss, usually a miss.

E

paula said...

Forget about the fashion shows we always try to find when I'm there....we are going to watch this channel now. I really need to get cable. My pop culture IQ is diminishing by the week.

KOL-Oh how I love them too. I gotta try and find this on Hulu or Netflix. I thought Russel was hilarious on SNL......maybe it's that no brain, no sleep thing though.

Chelise said...

KOL,KOL,KOl.....ahhhhhh.....I am very happy for your cable documentary findings! What a sweet dream! BTW: Your socks are on fire!