Sunday, February 27, 2011

{No broken bones}


For Jax's birthday extravaganza, we went to the place that I like to call
"Foot -and -Ass and -Pee and
 -Brats and -Germ infested and
-give me a shot of whiskey now!"
Skating fun house
Anyone who lives in Utah knows the smell and parental mental anguish that
 "Classic Skating" gives off.

But for a kid.....
It's a dream come true :)


We had pizza, cupcakes, ice cream, skating, skootering, jumpy house and fun.

What we didn't have was broken bones!!!
((((((Hallelujah!!!!  Hallelujah!!!))))))

I am always a little concerned when I am responsible for other people's kids and they are on wheels doing face-plants.
I don't think my insurance covers that.




Jax was very spoiled with gifts!!!!
Over $100 in cash and gift cards!!!
Elliott made this helicopter special for Jax :)
















I assume since the parents have to take out a 2nd mortgage on their house to pay for this kind of party, the "Foot and Ass" Center throws in a little something fun for the birthday kid.
Spin the wheel and let's all wait in anticipation to see what we get!!!!!!
Oh!!!  What could it possibly be?????
It's a strobe laser necklace!!!!!! (retails $1) 
What a blast it is to have your birthday child take his winning strobe necklace and continually stick it up to your eyes!!!!!
It's like a bad trip without the drugs.
Then you have to warn the birthday child that if he ever wants another birthday again in his short-lived life, he will keep that damn strober within 100 feet from eyeballs!!!!!!

Jax loves this spinning the wheel kind of stuff....I can totally see him hosting Price is Right some day.



Then came time for
THE MONEY TUBE!!!!!!!
Does it get any better than that????
HELL NO IT DOESN'T!!!
Well, maybe if it were real money to pay off that 2nd mortgage from said party!
He was able to get a green binky necklace from all of his grabbed earnings.
yes.....a binky
and I thought the strober was annoying.

Sometimes I just have to say WOW, and HMMMMM, and 
ALRIGHTY THEN,
 because there are no other words to describe my feelings of 
"kids are weird".



We all had a great time, but more importantly, 
Jax had the best birthday ever!!!!

I would do it all again just to see this kind of joy.
(I will remember to bring my flask next time tho)

3 comments:

Chelise said...

I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED to do the fake money tube!!! Rockin Fun!! Can't say I would pick a binky necklace, but who am I to judge :)) Looks like Jax's party will be one he will nevva forget! The stank, one you will nevva forget! Wish we could have bee there with yous........

Megan said...

I love Classic. Some good memories. I hope Jax had a blast! I want to do that money tube thing. With real money.

Anonymous said...

Talk about a party!! Looks like Classic, Chucky Cheese and Peter Piper all in one germ infested,booger bonanza combo.Wish I could have been there........
As long as Jax had a great time that's all that matters.

E