Wednesday, February 16, 2011


{Chelsea Handler.....
my idol}


I just finished this book (above)
 and picked up her second , "My Horizontal Life".
It has few chapters and is a fast read, 
but FULL of offensive humor that had me laughing out loud!!!

You have to be intelligent to be funny.
Chelsea's level of funny proves her to be genius!!!

Below is a snippet from the book....probably one of the 'cleanest' ones that I could find.
If you like this....you will LOVE the rest of the book.
If you are disgusted by this snippet, then RUN!!!
Run as far away from this book as possible because it's oozing humor could spewge on ya.

"The problem with the suspenders my mother bought for him is that he hasn't adjusted the straps since he got them. So instead of attaching somewhere around his midsection, the suspenders clip onto his pants three inches below his nipples. Now picture the suspenders attached to sweatpants. This vision is what first led me to coin the term "camel balls."
— Chelsea Handler (Are You There Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea)


5 comments:

lisa_sims said...

omg! can I please borrow this book? I could use some good laughs! I love her already!

Jolie said...

Of course you can Lis!!! I told Paula she can read it, but she will have it done in like 2 hours, so you will be next on the que :)


Then I will send it to you Chelise :)

Chelise said...

Thanks Jol- this book gets around, if you know what I'm saying!!! LOL!

segura2salazar said...

God I love that girl!! She is so "f"ing hilarious!!!!

Megan said...

I love Chelsea!! Until we moved I watched her every single night. Now she is on later and I don't have a DVR :( But I still love her. I will find this book...