Saturday, February 19, 2011

{Laugh, pee, cry..girl time}

(faces blocked to protect the innocent)


A few weeks ago when all three of my guys were at a scout-o-rama winter camp, 
I called up the girlies and we had fun-o-rama night of our own!!!!
There was an abundance of food, drink, laughing, cackling, snorting, peeing pants, and goofy-ness.
We all turn the clock back to adolescence when in "girl-time" mode.


It's hard for me to explain in words...
So let me show you in pictures.



Exhibit #1
Chelsea Handler (my new best celebrity friend)
and her midget love, Chuy.



In this photo, you will see that Paula is playing Chuy.  She was so into the role that she didn't hold back from groping my left mammary.


Exhibit #2
The height of Chuy's lil' body vs. Chelsea's stature, put's him right at "hand in crotch" level.



In this photo, I play Chuy.

I personally prefer being the one that is groped, 
so I will probably opt to play Chelsea in future photo shoots...
although, Paula does makes a good Chelsea look-a-like.


Lisa and I moved on to playing gansta beauty queens.

Who knew Utah sprouted so much talent?????

To all of my many Hollywood/talent-scout readers:
if you like what you see.....


Call me :)
There's more where this came from!




3 comments:

Chelise said...

Oh Jol- This bloggee makes me so happy!! Effin fun times, you crazy girls!

I will now add Chelsea and Chuy to your list of alias name and next year at birthday time i will have to give you eight cards!!!

oh I miss you girls!! Much love to you and all the peeps :)

lisa_sims said...

Ok....we are a little dorky! But, FUN!!!!

paula said...

Did ya'll notice that I don't even have to stoop down to play Chuy?