Monday, February 14, 2011

{HOFF-Y Valentines Day!}


You all know how I feel about Valentines Day..
refer to V-Day post of 2010 {click here}
But this year I'm feeling a little more spunkayyyy and a little less cynical.
I made the boys heart shaped pancakes this morning,
(looked more like Mickey Mouse with a Leno chin)
and I am taking The Rand to a surprise dinner tonight.
I made a reservation before Randy could even ask "what do you wanna do?"
It's really more of a "one upper" on my part,
 because that's just who I am.

Hope ya all have a supah dupah day of LOOOVE!





2 comments:

paula said...

WHAT?! YOU are celebrating Valentines Day? I am impressed.....and shocked. Hope you guys have a great time.

Chelise said...

Awwe....the love bug came back to bite you!! Yes, you are THE "one upper", but I am proud you are using those Super Powers for good this time :) Stay away from tekillya and and you'll be just fine! Ooooooh Lovey Dovey Valentimes Dinners, ooooooooooooo!