Wednesday, February 9, 2011


{The quiet fighter}


This post is not about bragging rights
 (well maybe a little)
It's more about a boy that has inner strength beyond any adult or other human being I know.
He continues to exceed all expectations that anyone has on him.
Riv has been through a lot this year......
so for him to be able to hold it all together,
not make excuses,
 and stay on track at school.......
(MIDDLE SCHOOL may I remind you,
hardest years for a school age kid)
just blows me away.
I am so proud and in awe of the person that he is!
He is a special light in this world.
He has always been my ray sunshine :)


5 comments:

Chelise said...

Congrats on your hard work this and years past River! I am so proud of you!

paula said...

Oh Riv-SO PROUD OF YOU! We love you.

lisa_sims said...

Congratulation River. You are an awesome guy! Keep up the good work!!!!

Tracy said...

Mr. Sunshine--That's YOU, RiverMan :)
Congrats on making Honor Role (again)
and on being an Honorable Role-Model!
You make me Proud to be your Aunt T.
XOXO

Anonymous said...

R - responsible
I - inner strength
V - victory over life's hurdles
E - entertaining
R - remarkable

That's how Riv Rolls!!
Congrats and you are our future
Mr. President!!
XOXOXO
E