Wednesday, January 26, 2011

 {30 Days of love}
~Day 7~


Well, here we are.
This will be my last love post before I head for Vegas.
I was actually treated with a trois day of love....
~a drop off Vegas love gift from Shannon,
~a Vegas survival kit from Aunt Tracy, 
~and the Day of Love gift from Megan.

I know!
I know!!!!!!
I'm spoiled rotten!!!
And I love it!

I wanted to post the gifts from Shannon and Aunt T tonight, but due to time restraints, I will have to document them when I get back.
Let me just give you a hint of what was in Aunt T.'s bag o' Vegas love......



Oh MY Hell!!!!
this was hilarious!!!!
Be sure to tune in for the rest of the survival contents when I return from Sin City!
Hopefully, we won't be needing them...
Oh!!! who am I kidding!!
We will need all the help we can get!

Now, to the Day of love gift from Megan :)



I'm going out on a limb here,
but I have a feeling she made these beautiful felt roses!?!?!?!
What a creative mind....
I love the doily  accent....so simple yet, makes a beautiful background.
I love it Megan!!!



The flowers had a clippie on the back, so I stuck em in my hair!!!
I think it looks cool!
Very "Seniorita-ish"!
(I promise that I will eventually put some time into a hair-do....
I know it's getting old seeing bun head for daaaaayz!!!  
Sorry
I'm sick of it too!)



Thanks Meg :)
I think you are awesome too!
(I like calling you Meg....hope it's ok)



Lookie at  this box filled with fun stuff!!!!!


journal
shopping list
memo list
sticky notes
and.....
chocolates!!!!!!
Nothing says LOVE like a  DOVE!!!
Don't worry Vegas roomies, 
I've got these Dove-Love's in my suit case!
I promise to share :)

I've already found some great uses for all of my paper gifts :)





Thanks Meg!!!
You helped make a wonderful day for me!!!!
No wait..... A wonderful 30 days for me!!!
You are my bowl of cherries!!
(referring to the cherry print paper)
Sweet, beautiful, and you make me smile :)

Vegas awaits......
I must go.

I'm sure there will be stories that I can share...
and others that will need to happen and stay.

Misses and kisses
xoxoxoxo


I will probably be 40 the next time I post!!!!


weird

2 comments:

Aunt T said...

Dear Jol,
Hope Vegas is treating U right!
Only Two more days left of your "Dirty Thirties"!! Make them count!
Miss and Love U :*

paula said...

Ok-you're back...time to start blogging again. I think I speak for everyone when I say....YOU'VE BEEN MISSED! Get on it girl.