Monday, January 3, 2011

{30 days of love}
~Day 29~



I manipulated Jax in to getting all of his school work done fast so that he could help me open my January 3rd gift.
We were both so excited to see what was behind the gorgeous wrap job!


Luggage tags!!!!!
This truly shows how connected Paula and I are!!!
She had no idea that Auntie E had recently given me these......


And these little jungle pretties needed to have a name tag stat!!!!!
Who knows what would have happened to my 
binkie's (brownie/pinkie's) 
in Vegas, if I didn't have my new luggage tags to ID them!!!
I shutter at the horrific thought!

Thanks Paula!!!
Looooooove em!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Paula, not only are you beautiful and smart, but you have ESPN too!!

E

Chelise said...

I am LOVIN your creativity Paula! Espn fo sho!!! I can't wait to see what thoughtfulness you've prepared, everyday! I know this is celebrating Jol, but I am having so much fun!!

paula said...

Love the new luggage. They are almost big enough to fit me
in....hmmm now that's an idea.