Friday, January 7, 2011


{30 days of love}
~Day 26~


After an amazing meditation hour with my galfriends, I took my relaxed, starved noodle body to Aunt Tracy's home, where I walked in on the theme of  "HOTTIE FIESTA NIGHT".
Tracy was making pork carnitas.......


There was a whole spread of side dishes.
Aunt T's guacamole is my fav!!!!
She adds something special to it that makes me want to eat the whole bowl!!
They don't call me Jolie Guacamole for nutin'!


After eating, she brought out 2...
yes TWO gift bags each stuffed to the brim.
In the first bag was a burned vanilla lotion/spray set, a heart shaped love stone, a copy of the concert pic that her, Paula, and myself went to (a fav pic of mine...we were all lookin SMOKIN' that day!!),
My love note :),
 and the HOTTIE frame with my 20 year anniversary bachorlette picture inside. 


Hey when you're this hot in a bib and horn-rimmed glasses.....
you even want to kiss yourself!!!!


The second stuffed bag held my new accessories!!!!!
Paula!!! 
 Paula!!!! 
 Please don't hate me!

The wine red purse will go out with me to a fancy dinner with my man.
The awesome green bute is going with me to Vegas baby!!!!



Just wondering......do I have bags under my eyes?


Aunt Trac and I  caught up on our life going-ons, enjoyed a delish dinner, and shared our love and value for each other.
Doesn't get better than that!!!
Well.....maybe the purses, but I am an accessory whore!
I come by it naturally....Auntie E and Aunt T are both accessory whores too...it's in our blood!
I learned it by watching them!!!!!

Love you my Aunt T :)
Thank you from the bottom of my heartburn.
Wahoooooo I love SPICAYYYYYY!
xoxoxoxoxo

3 comments:

paula said...

Two purses? Damn-she's going to make the rest of us look bad. How do we compete with that? So glad you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

What an awesome gift.Now that's what we all need, food, gifts and laughter.

E

Chelise said...

"Do I Have Bags under my eyes?"...I am LMAO!

Aunt T- What a spread! oh the Love!! and then showering with 3 gifts!!! You Rock! Your amazing :)

I'm hungry.......