Tuesday, January 18, 2011

{Wow honey! 
We look totally bad-ass}



September 1989

Yikes is about the nicest expression that comes to mind when I look at this picture.
Look how cute Randy is!
I think he's just damn adorable
 (excluding the glasses).


So WTF is wrong with me?


My face! 
Starch white, bowl of milk white, and vampire-ish! 


My hair!  
That looks like fake Barbie hair after a girl has ran it out of the window on car rides, dirty bathwater, and her little brother's sand box.


My teen chubs! 
Because I never EVER watched what I ate.


The entire get-up I had going on was just...
YIKES to the 1980's degree!!!


This picture was taken on our honeymoon to Jackson Hole, WY.
The knock-off Oakley glasses were purchased just prior to said honeymoon, at the outdoor Redwood Road swap meet! 
 LOL!  We thought we looked like the real deal!


In my FUG-FUG-Fugly defense,
 we slept in the back of our truck with only a camper shell...
ON MY HONEYMOON
 to save money....
Trying to keep my 80's big hair and black eye make-up looking top notch was kinda hard with no running water or electricity or mirror or heat or toilet.
But I promised Randy that I wouldn't rub his nose in the "honeymoon" short falls anymore.
So I will stop here.
He's really tried to make it up to me since by taking me to nice hotels, fine dining, and never wearing those plastic orange eye shields ever again!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WTF...a campershell!! I did not know that. All this time I thought you two had stayed in some little cabin at Yellowstone. That's the last time I let Randy plan a honeymoon!

E