Friday, January 21, 2011


{30 Days of love}
~Day 12~




I am starting to see a pattern with Lisa's love gifts.
Chocolate
Love
Yum
Addictions
ME FAT
First it was the dark chocolate cherry bar, 
now I have 4 cupcakes????
Lisa, you spoil me with sweets!!
How will I ever get into my full skin tight leopard leotard, 
with fur fringe, 
if I keep eating these delectable treats???
I might be trading it in for a moomoo!


I love the sunshines :)


My first choice was definitely the German Chocolate mound!!!


OH. MY. HELL!!!!!!
You don't know a good cupcake til you've had one of these little sins!



Saving a little for later

mmmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks Lis!!!
My ass thanks you too



3 comments:

paula said...

SWEET!

Anonymous said...

Makes me want a cupcake real bad!!

E

Chelise said...

Laughing, laughing, laughing!! My soul sista :) I am sooo happy! My heart is bursting with pride! LOOK at you not givin an F@#$ and just throwin it out there, making us all loves ya even more!! I am soooo PROUD of my Gurl!