Saturday, January 8, 2011

{30 days of love}
~Day 24~



Today my Riv showed his love for his momma!!!!!
He tricked me by saying that I should keep checking the mailbox and the front porch just in case my "secret love" person left something for me.
It was the old "bait and switcharoonie!"
As I went out to the mailbox....
he held this card behind his back.


He finally fessed up that it was his day and handed it to me.
In case you can't read it, it says:
Don't lose this BIRTHDAY CARD!!!
It's your present!

Rivers writing: 
It really is!  I think you're going to like what I got you. 
 I hope you have the most wonderfulest day EVER.
  I love you to the planet Saturn and back.
With big loves,
River

COUPONS
5 min back massage
2~10 min back massage
Cut along lines

This boy has got to have some Asian descent in his blood line.
He gives a relaxing head massage, deep back massage, and the best foot massage I've ever had.
I'm planning on cashing in my coupons all at the same time.....
tonight!!!!!!
Excuse me now, I can hear Enya playing softly in the background and my masseuse is calling me :)

How did I get so lucky to have my River?
His spirit shines strength, love, courage, and wisdom.
He's my HERO





5 comments:

susie said...

What a sweet boy! Don't you just love the coupons your kids give you? I know I do.

paula said...

He's such a doll. He was so excited and proud to give it to you. He is an old little soul isn't he?

Anonymous said...

I know you will save that card and those memories forever.Just keep those nubby little fingers busy practicing his massage techniques.

E

Tracy said...

Riv gives great massages AND plays guitar?? Boy, Jol! U sure know how to raise a real Ladies-Man, dontcha!!
He's so like U, Loving, Generous and AWESOME!!! Not only is he a great son, but he's already a "Real Catch". :)

Chelise said...

I personally have experienced the fruits of his asian descent and it is tradition for me to pay in quarters, which sometimes I forget(oops), the karate chop massage from "the Master" River. :) He is AMAZING and inexpensive.....

You are a lucky, relaxed, gurl!