Sunday, January 23, 2011

{I've been called a bitch for these reasons........ have you?}

BITCHOLOGY
When I stand up for
Myself and my beliefs,
They call me a
 
Bitch.
 
When I stand up for
Those I love,
They call me a

 
Bitch.
When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts
Or do things my own way, they call me a

 
Bitch.
Being a Bitch.
 
Means I won't
Compromise what's in my heart.
It means I live my life MY way.

 
It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.

 
When I refuse to
tolerate injustice and
speak against it, I am defined as a
 
Bitch.
The same thing happens when I take time for
myself instead of being everyone's maid,
 or when I act a little selfish.

It means I have the courage and strength
 to allow myself to be who I truly amand won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I 'should' be.
 

I am outspoken, opinionated and determined..
 I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that! So try to stomp on me, just try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me.
You won't succeed.

And if that makes me a
 Bitch. ,so be it.
 
I embrace the title and am proud to bear it. 

thanks Auntie E for passing this on 

  

2 comments:

Chelise said...

I am making a banner of this and will hang it in my bathroom to read every morning as I start my day! From one BITCH to anotha, THANK YOU :)))))

paula said...

from one bitch to another....here, here!