Friday, January 14, 2011

{30 Days of love}
~Day 19~



Oh how I LOVE pink fur!!!
This Hot Pink love package from Paula had "show girl" written all over it!!!!
And girl!!!  
You know I will show it!!!!



I was given the gift of Peace, Love, and Rock-N-Roll!
Who better to understand that I would love the gift of those five words,
 than the girl who emulates that phrase....
my Paula girl :)


In her card she wrote about our Aquarian fellowship.
Ironic that today the media announced that we are all not the astrological signs we had  once believed, due to the world's axis or some shit changing through the many years.
PHEWEY I say!!!!!
Paula and I are true Aquarius', and we believe that with the HUGEST pride!!!



May Peace, Love, Rock-N-Roll and Aquarians shine in your life :)


Thanks Paula for a symbol of what I choose to have in my life, hang around my cuff at all times.
I've learned, that it's a beautiful thing to carry your heart on your sleeve.


Peace out.
xoxoxoxo
Rock on my lovies



2 comments:

paula said...

It looks rockin on you...especially with the tattoo and the rock horns! Yeah-that crap about our zodiac signs? It makes no sense to me....GET REAL. We are not Capricorns now, Aquarius now, Aquarius FOREVER.

Anonymous said...

Love the Hot Pink vibe goin on. I would be honored to have you two be my fellow Capricorns. Oh heck, if our signs change what will I be...I make my own signs anyway.

E