Monday, January 3, 2011

{Happy Birthday Aunt Elise}



My Auntie E~
It takes many special qualities

To make an aunt like you,

A lot of care and kindness

And understanding, too...

It takes a special kind of love

That seems to know no end

And the thoughtfulness and patience

Of a true and trusted friend...

It takes many special qualities

To make an aunt like you,

And that's why you

Are loved so much

Today and all year through.
 
We love you profusely!!!
xoxo
Your boyfriend, your little boyfriends and
me :)

6 comments:

Lil Sistah T.C. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEESY! I love U, Sis.
U still Rock and R still Hot!!
(Thanks, Jol for blogging-for-Bdays!)

Chelise said...

Happy Birthday MOMMA! As everyone knows, we celebrate birthdays round here for at least a month! Which Jolie and I agree, everyone should! So, I am so excited to celebrate you Mom!! I Love You!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :))))))))

Anonymous said...

I am so lucky to have such a great family that loves and cares about me.


E

paula said...

Happy Birthday Aunt E! I hope this is a great year for you....Love ya and miss you!

P.S. I thought Randy was my boyfriend.

Chelise said...

Randy gets around!! I thought he was mine.....since I was like 13!! WTF??

Jolie said...

I 1010101010% agree with gma's email that perfectly said,
and I quote:

"Elise is the always faithful, thoughtful birthday shopper and card sender for family birthdays.
Health, Happiness, 2011. This year, let's let Elise be the one who can relax, attend, be honored at the family parties."

Only because you all are my besties am I willing to share my boy toy with you ;)
Just remember one thing:
when he's PMSing, he's YOUR boyfriend too!! Remember...
in good times and in bad!