Wednesday, January 12, 2011


{30 Days of love}
~Day 21~


Paula's love gift came wrapped in a familiar print.
She was able to use one of my old throw-away shirts as fashion wrapping at it's finest! 
She is amazingly creative and useful of recycled products!
This card makes me feel youthful...
It reminds me of college or some sort of schooling....
school girl youth.




~Sista from Anotha Mista~
We have used this phrase countless times!!!
I am thankful for Paula and her family welcoming me into their sister-hood.
I realize that that position is not given to just anyone, and therefor, I am completely grateful :)




This picture represents a turn of events for Paula and I.
It was a  growth into another level of womanhood, and it took both of us together to advance to that maturity.
This picture and it's frame is a jewel piece to me ;)


Thanks Paula girl!!!!
My SFAM



3 comments:

susie said...

We love having another sista from a different mista! And just think with Paula comes all of her CRAZY family! :)

Chelise said...

I don't even know who my "mista" is. My mom says he was black???

Jolie said...

OMG Chelise!!! That's too funny! Maybe he's a big black basketball player that will leave his love child billions of dollars!
While she was being honest, did your mom tell you your given birth name was Shaniqua ShaNAENAE?