Saturday, January 22, 2011


{30 Days of love}
~Day 11~



OK.
I am realizing that I have totally dropped the ball on gift wrapping.
The love gifts that I have received, 
have been nothing less than spectacular on the outside decor.
A beautifully wrapped box isn't just frivolous ribbon and paper,
It is the first impression of a gift.
It is the taunting of what could be inside.
It is effort, expense and thought.
It makes the recipient feel......loved :)



Last night, we had a girl-get-together at my house.
Damn, we had fun!
Adrianne showed up with a six pack of tall Bud Lights, her gorgeous smile,  her great sense of humor, and the silver wrapped love gift. 



She was tempting me by saying I would be able to 
"Rock out" with this gift!!!
I begged her to let me open it last night.....
but the gals ganged up and said,
 "NO!!!  you have to wait to open it on the appointed  love day!"




For the first time in the 30 days of love, I opened this gift over morning coffee.....
Learning ahead of time that this gift would be my rock-n-roll partner, 
I just couldn't wait to open it!
(I usually open the gifts over evening wine.  
This way I can focus, devour and enjoy every aspect.)
After reading the love letter first, my tears started streaming.
Adrianne....this letter is truly love.  
I'm still emotional reading it....
Tears of joy and coffee....
THE best way to start a day!


As I opened the box, I see a black velvet satchel.
AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
The intense wonder was overwhelming!!!!!
I grabbed that velvet sweet thing, 
and opened the pull strings!!
A silver wrist cuff!
A silver wrist cuff!!!!
OMG!!!
A silver wrist cuff!!!!!

I sat in my chair, admiring how my arm looks while drinking coffee with my new kick-ass wrist cuff!!!!!




Adrianne,
I promise to use my cuff with the utmost trashy respect.
ie: Clubs, concerts, and Vegas!
I love the way it makes me feel like a feminine hard-core rocker!!!
And I think it looks bitchin on me!!
Damn girl!!!  
You sure do know how to win my heart!!!
Thank you for giving me a silver lining that shines like a star and rocks my world!

I hope I have let you know what you mean to me. 
 If I haven't, let me tell you that I adore you,
 and the beautiful strikingly gorgeous, funny hilarious, compassionate, kind woman you are.

Adrianne....
You Rock My World!!!!

thanks friend ;)




4 comments:

paula said...

I.Want.This.Real.Bad.

It is so nice. Good Job Adrianne.

Anonymous said...

OOOHHH, that is so hot!! Make sure you bring the bling to Vegas...maybe someone would like to see how it looks on them.

E

Chelise said...

I am all teary-eyed over that letter! Adrianne, You rock Gurl! I second Paula's comment "i.want.this.real.bad."

segura2salazar said...

I love you Jolie! You are such a gift to all of us!