Saturday, January 15, 2011

{30 Days of love}
~Day 18~



My Riv got up early before his Scout meeting to make me breakfast in bed.
I have to say....I'm thoroughly enjoying having breakfast catered to me, 
versus me catering to everyone else's morning demands.
It was super YUM and he was so pleased to be able to make me happy.


I also received a spiritual gift today.
I attended a private yoga class with my great gal-pals and my hubs.
YES!!!  RANDY DID YOGA*!!
Let me know when you are done laughing at the visual that popped into your head of Randy in the pooping dog pose....
OK, maybe you can't quit laughing so I will continue with the story.
We all met up at 11:30, and for 1 1/2 hrs 
we cleared our minds, 
lengthened our bodies 
and healed our souls.
I was emotional (i know...SHOCKER!) as we were in the cool down meditative state.
It is amazing to feel the grounding from the earth. 
It is powerful to engage in the magic of your own body and what it can do for itself.
It is beautiful to experience the energy around the room with the people you love. 

My day of love today,  
was about breakfast in bed 
(because in that case it was all about me),
connecting with others, and to
 NEVER forget to connect within yourself first.

*Randy did a great job!  
All 9 of us girls were very proud of him.
He cannot wait for the next yoga gathering.
He aint no dummy people!!!
Think about it.....
9 lovely ladies in nothing but skin tight yoga attire, bending and stretching with asses in the air, 
and he has to share that view with no other man!
Pretty damn smart yogi if you ask me!

4 comments:

paula said...

Randy did awesome! I think it's so cool he went with us.

I thought it was wonderful too. So nice to yoga next to you SFAM. I have to tell ya though.....I'm sore now. Damn. Who woulda thunk it?

Chelise said...

Smart man, very smart man!!

Anonymous said...

01/17/2011

Jolie and FAM:

Don't forget! I owe you my Masterpiece Body Building Show (Athletic Balls: STAYBALL by Gold's Gym and GYMNIC)

I'm a killer at throwing that GMNIC, not to mention juggling).

I can walk-step up and down barefoot 300 steps on the STAYBALL) (Ya gotta see it to get the picture.)

GGB The Jane Fonda of City Plaza

Anonymous said...

Randy...Yoga...is there a video of that? I am sending him his own headband and spandx pants so he won't feel so out of place.Is he able to walk yet?

E