Sunday, January 16, 2011

{We were just doing homework...
I swear!}

1988
I was only 17
Randy was 21
In Shane's basement bedroom....
Shane is a school buddy of Randy's. 
 Shane was 23 and still lived with his parents!
Actually, I think he lived with his parents until he was like 28 in this same, unchanged old car/newspaper room!
Ok, enough about Shane's apron strings,
 let's talk about me!
Let's talk about me and my acid washed, cropped, buttons exposed jeans.
(be prepared to see these jeans in future pics...
apparently, they were my fav's!)
Let's talk about the slouch sock that extended to meet the cropped jean, and then the pink/white L.A. Gear high tops.
Luckily the picture cut the top of my hair claw off.
Un-luckily, I now look like I'm wearing a wiglet.
Randy looks like he trying to get up my shirt  and was caught with a "wasn't me!" expression.
We thought we were so grown up and responsible, and mature.....
how naive!


~22 years later!!!!~



my how things have changed!!!!!







4 comments:

paula said...

I can't get over that wall paper! You look like you just stepped out of a Whitesnake video. You were totally in style back then. Love the black, black eyeliner too. I am loving seeing all these old pics.

Chelise said...

OMG!!! Randy's deer in the headlight look...I am lmao! Paula's right! You were the most "fashionable" and still am :)

Anonymous said...

01/17/2011

See what I mean!

Jole and Gramma .. . . We're good at dates and "remember whens . . "

Anonymous said...

WOW, you two just needed to get a room...and you both look so BUSTED!! Oh, we were just talking!!

E