Sunday, January 23, 2011

{30 Days of love}
~Day 10~

OH. MY. GAH!
It's down to day 10!!!
I can't believe that we have gone through 20 days of love already!!!  I'm pre-mourning the finality of this wonderful encompassing gift you've all given me :)
I'm going to have withdrawals, 
I know this about myself.
Anyone in this position would.
The high that I have gotten each day has become that of an addict.

And this day marks one of the biggest love highs to date.
Randy's day of love started with breakfast at Johanna's Kitchen.
Over coffee and scones, he said to me,
"Jolie, I'm gonna tell you something, and I don't want to hear anything negative."

Ok....we must stop for a moment.
At this point I was eye to eye with him and already starting to tear up.  He seemed as nervous as the day he asked me to marry him, which made me nervous in return....

Now...back to the story~


"You need to go to London with your family."

we must pause again for explanation....
The Sander's family (Uncle Gene's side), is having a huge English wedding the beginning of September.  Randy, the boys and myself were invited.  There is no way we could afford to vacation with the whole family.  Randy and I would love to go and leave the boys home, but I don't have someone to parent/feed/school/keep alive my boys for 8 days.  I had made the decision that we wouldn't be joining the rest of the blokes this year in London.

back to the story~

"This is something you have always wanted to do, and I think this is the best opportunity for you to do it.  I am taking that same week off of work, me and the boys will take the trailer and travel to Mount Rushmore and visit family along the way.  I know you want to experience London with me and the boys, but you and I will experience other places together, like New York.
Jolie,  you have to go....
I want this for you."

I was so emotional with pain in my heart.
The pain was from loving and being loved so much it hurt.

Who does this?!?!?
Who sends their wife off to another land, 
takes care of her babies, 
and does it with genuine heart?


Randy does this.
And always has.
I have countless tales of him putting me, 
my joy, 
my emotion, 
my experience,
..........ME
above all else.

Randy is my rock, my soft place, my friend and my biggest fan.

I feel like Beavis and Butthead in front of Van Halen....
I'm on my knees, bowing, and chanting......
"I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!"

I only hope that I can live my days, making him feel as loved and irreplaceable,
 as he has done for me the last 22 years.

Thank you Randy,
my darling,
my love,
my guy :)

HEY GUESS WHAT EVERYONE!!!!
I see London, I see France, I'm gonna see Prince William's underpants!!!!!!

Righty-O my lad and laddies :)

6 comments:

Megan said...

SPEECHLESS! AMAZING!!! WOW! THIS IS SO FRICKIN COOL!!! ~ That's all I got.

Randy~ You ROCK!

Aunt T said...

BLOODY 'ELL, WOMAN! That's a WHOLE LOTTA LOVE!! And YES! U DO DESERVE IT
Show them Limey's how ROCK like a Yankee! ;)

Chelise said...

OMG!!! I am Freakin Freakin OUT!! Oh,the adventures we will have!! Randy, you are THE true representation of selflessness! The one who always shows his lady the true depths of his love! You AMAZE me Rand! Thank You for Loving Jolie that much!!

I just don't know if I can experience this without you??!!

Anonymous said...

01/24/2011
That dreamy song: A FOGGY DAY IN LONDON TOWN keeps going through my mind. Sinatra sings it so well.

Oh, Dahling: It will tayhke an entirah yearah of tyme and blog spyce just to reahlly sheow and tayle every buggary detayle of awl them UK Glam, ahrty,fawshionista, wedding blahst, Pub Partae photos, videos, You Tubes of theh centuree.
White is so IN now! Are y'all gonna' wear white or off sades of white, like rich creame, palest pink, barely beige, dovey grey, barely blue?
After Golden Globe soiree, y'all can wear different color shoes on each foot. Keep them shades of off-white? Or maybe gold, silver, and bronze?
I couldn't believe Oprah's billowing, gleaming white satin formal skirt at Opera House in Sydney, Australia.
I've a luscious, delicate genuine mink neck scarf I'll loan out to you, Jolie. I've had it for many years.
Fur is sneaking back into high fashion this year.
GGMA B

Anonymous said...

01/24/2011
That dreamy song: A FOGGY DAY IN LONDON TOWN keeps going through my mind. Sinatra sings it so well.

Oh, Dahling: It will tayhke an entirah yearah of tyme and blog spyce just to reahlly sheow and tayle every buggary detayle of awl them UK Glam, ahrty,fawshionista, wedding blahst, Pub Partae photos, videos, You Tubes of theh centuree.
White is so IN now! Are y'all gonna' wear white or off sades of white, like rich creame, palest pink, barely beige, dovey grey, barely blue?
After Golden Globe soiree, y'all can wear different color shoes on each foot. Keep them shades of off-white? Or maybe gold, silver, and bronze?
I couldn't believe Oprah's billowing, gleaming white satin formal skirt at Opera House in Sydney, Australia.
I've a luscious, delicate genuine mink neck scarf I'll loan out to you, Jolie. I've had it for many years.
Fur is sneaking back into high fashion this year.
GGMA B

paula said...

I am so jealous. 6 years ago when we planned our little "Eurpean swoiree" and then decided it wasn't the best time we joked about how maybe when you turn 40. Well-way to go! Dreams do come true girl. Go over there and get some good "across the pond" travel experience because when I turn 40.....we really are going. Ok-I'm closer than I thought....how about when I turn 45.....

And you have to give me every detail about the London fashion scene. I loved G-ma B's comment BTW.