Tuesday, January 18, 2011

{30 Days of love}
~Day 15~



Last week, I get a dingggggg dongggggg from the doorbell.
Miss Kitty proceeds to bark her sagged boobies off, and Jax leaps for the door yelling, "I bet it's another love gift for you mom!!!!"
And he was right :)
This package came all the way from Virginia.
(and that aint cheap people!)


Sent by Megan.
Megan has become a friend through a friend of a friend of a monkey's uncle?!?!?
Ya know how you can meet someone, 
and instantly you admire, respect and just know they are a genuine heart?
Yah, that's Megan.
She's down to earth, funny as all hell, a good mix of spunk and sweet, a good listener, an amazingly strong military wife, and a doting mother of five.
She has plenty on her plate, 
AND she still took time to send me love.
Megan....This means so much to me!
Thank you



So for a week now, I've been anxiously waiting to open this beautifully wrapped box.
Megan said, "oh, no biggie....it was just left over Christmas wrapping" when I emailed her to let her know I received the package.
HEL-LO!!!!!
Peeps are lucky to get a used up bow taped to the front of a package with their name written in sharpie marker from me for Christmas!
This is a pro wrap job if I've ever seen one!!
And it is so much fun being the recipient of such beauty!
(This encourages me to put more effort into my gift wrapping)



Awe Meg :)
You are a doll!!!
When I read the line of
"Rockin when hittin some balls"
I immediately knew it had to do with either the men of  
"Thunder Down Under", 
or golf.




Would ya look at this!
Who knew they made animal print golf towels???
When I opened the box an saw this black beauty, I said outloud,
"HELL YAH!!!"

Randy was so impressed that you sent me something that had to do with golf,
 that I'm pretty sure he's gonna ask you to be part of his harem.....
You are his dream girl at the moment.
Be prepared Megan....be prepared. 


This wild animal kind of statement hanging from my bag, will let all the other women know that I mean business!!! 
Don't mess with the fashionista golfer girl!
She will zebra. yo. ass!
(?whatever that means?)



And for the men....
my balls are bigger and cleaner than yours.....


Oh, you disagree now do you?


Let me just tell you something now Mr. Small Dirty Balls,
When you get a zebra towel to shine your balls, 
then you come talk to me.




Until then, I will continue to be Queen of the big balls..
and you shall fear me.


Sometimes I just love to take my zebra towel and clean those balls!!!
Clean, clean, clean those balls!

Happiness = clean balls

Thanks Megan for giving me happiness ;)

And to the rest of you....
Get your dirty minds out of the gutter!!!!
This is a family show!



9 comments:

Chelise said...

OH Jolie, I am LMAO!! I just love this bloggee...so much!!:) Chelsea Handler...Jolie gives you a run for your money...EVERYDAY!

paula said...

Megan-PERFECT! This is adorable. I've been so excited to see what you'd sent.
oh how we all wish you lived closer.

paula said...

Jolie-you've got the biggest balls of them all. Remember....when balls are held for pleasure they're the balls that I like best.

Megan said...

You are so cute. I hope you enjoy it. I am totally "pro clean balls" so anything I can do to help :) And just so you know it is not easy to find cute golf stuff. But we can embellish anything.

I really have loved reading you blog every day and seeing all this love for you!

Megan said...

and also... did someone throw up on my shoulder? I think someone did... I always think I look one way and then I see a picture of myself. It is always a little shocking...

Jolie said...

Megan...did you add the zebra ribbon to the towel?

Regarding seeing yourself in a different way than the pictures portray.....
we all totally feel that way!!!
Sometimes I see pictures of myself and say, "how am I the last person to know that my skin is sagging so bad it looks like it's dripping of my face?" It SUCKS A BIG DONKEY!
Yah, I think your lil babe did a lil urp on you right before the pic!
Ah good times!

Aunt T said...

It's important to be Oh-So-Fashionable even while cleaning balls! It's better to LOOK good on the Links than to BE good, anyways! ;) LOL PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!!

Anonymous said...

Why am I always the last to know anything...I thought those little towels were to wipe the sweat off the beer bottles!! Now we have to find you some leapord golf pants and matching shoes.

E

Megan said...

Jolie~ I did add the ribbon to the towel, don't look to close at my mad sewing skills :)

And i am so glad you did the little tutorial on how to clean balls. I am sure it will come in real handy...