Thursday, January 20, 2011


{30 Days of love}
~Day 13~




Imagine the surprise, when before my eyes...
another Idaho package I see....
What could it be?????
It was a love gift from Paula's mom....
Linda is her name, and she's the bomb!!!

Linda loves her children and grands with all that she has.
Spoiling them with sentimental hand made gifts, tender words, and the most contagious laugh!
She is the teacher of her girls' creativity and talent.




Meet Linda.
The mother of her wonderful daughter, Paula


A girl can never have too much jewelery!!!!!
And I could never get enough of this snake/peacock style ring!!!!
Linda!!!!!
OMG!!!
I love this ring soooo much!!!!
Did Paula help you pick it out?
Because seriously, this is SOOOOO ME!!
Thank you
Thank you!!!!
Yet, another lovie that will accompany me in Vegas :)

Warning:
Please forgive the dry old lady hands and the horrific nails....
I will be getting my mani soon.
I think this ring will go well with black polish and supple skin ;)



This ring is a sexy scratcher


A pretty ponder-er


A wild wine-o


A poignant pointer


A titalating typer


and....
A Rockin Writer!


Thanks again Linda!
I love my love ring :)


3 comments:

paula said...

CUTE! I love it. I didn't help her pick it out but I did tell my Mom when she was asking about what she should get you...."If I would like it or wear it, so would Jolie." Good Job Mom. It's a Rockin ring. I bet it's also a good slot machine playing ring.

Anonymous said...

The ring is beautiful and so is the lady who sent it. How lucky you are Jol to have such a circle of love.

E

Chelise said...

I just love Linda! :))))))))