Monday, January 17, 2011

{30 Days of love}
~Day 16~


Yellow, purple, pink!!!
My fav colors!
Paula knows this.....
Everything Paula does, gives or says, has thought and love behind it.



A Paulish'd* original clutch.
Designed with specific words and style.....
FOR ME!!!!! 
The button was another out of Grandma Kuipers collection.  I love the retro look of the button, and of course the sentimental feel about it too.
*Paula's design trademark


I love wrist clutches for any going out event.
Especially for concerts or clubs.
I usually can't use my clutches because they make them so damn small I can only fit a lip gloss and an ibuprofen in it before it bulges at the seams!!!
This clutch.....
This rockin', made for me clutch,
fits all of my clutch criteria!!!!
1) Well just look at it!!!!!  It's so retro, trendy, rockin, classy vogue
2)  It is roomy for all my goods, yet still fits in the palm of my hand
3)  It is soft and mold-able




4)  It zips, so while I'm head banging and throwing horns, I won't have a tampon harpooning the mullet butt rocker two rows ahead of me


5)  It makes me look goooooooood!


I'm still waiting on word from Paula, but I'm thinking by this note that she had the words and design printed specifically for MEEEEE!!!!!!!

Ya know, I try to be a humble person.
But dammit-all if this 30 days of love hasn't made me excited for every day, 
and extremely thankful that these gifts of love are for
 MEEE!!!! MEEEE!!!  MEEEEEEEE!!!!!





I promise to read these positive affirmations daily.
Thank you Paula for reminding me that even words can brighten a day...
but not as much as a kick ass made for MEEEEE clutch!!!!
wahoooooweeeeeeyaaaaahoooooooo

guess what's going to Vegas with ME??



3 comments:

Aunt T said...

OMG! Such a FABULOUS clutch with such meaningful words. It truly ROCKS, Paula! It's got YOU stamped all over it, Jolie. An awesome gift for an awesome GURL!! You really need to market your talent via retail boutiques, Ms. P., Jolie is the perfect model for your creations, also. Clutch The Love! :)

Anonymous said...

30 days of love my ass...I think that clutch sends a love message for the next 30 years!! That Clutch O'Love is beautiful. Another Paula creation that ROCKS!!

E

Chelise said...

There are NO words for how amazingly AMAZING that clutch is!! Paula, I am ALWAYS so impressed with your heart and talent!! You are inspiring :) I am so happy for you Jol! I believe that clutch-o-Love has moved to Numero Uno in your Favorite things!