Friday, January 7, 2011

{30 days of love}
~Day 25~


A UPS drop-off from
REXBUUUURG, I-DA-HO
[saying with a twang]
was delivered yesterday.
It had John Deere tape around the box.
My investigative skills came in handy!!
Let's see....
Who do I know that is from 
REXBUUUUURG, I-DA-HO, 
and has affiliations with John Deere*????
IT'S SUSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*her hubs works for John Deere


After opening the John Deere box, I see this box o' bandages!!!
Oh My Hell!!!!
  I was laughing so hard!
I do this all the time!!
I send presents to peeps in whatever box I find!!!!
Don't be surprised if one of ya'll get a Tampax box someday!
Hey People!!!
Stay green!!
Recycle!
Save the planet!!!



Let me just first say, that I've had a day.
Not a good day.
Not even a shitty day.
It was a Very Very F**ked up, shook to the core, kind of  day!

So please listen to me Susie.....
this necklace and poem, seriously was a gift that I needed at this exact moment.
Today Susie, YOU were my shining star!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!


(I was hit with an ugly stick today.....NO FACE FOR YOU!!!!)

It's such a rocking piece!!!!
I think it's gonna go perfect with my sequined mini skirt I've saved for Vegas!!!!


Thank you Trin and Zoe too!!!!
You are my lil' rockin gals!!!!


7 comments:

paula said...

I think I am having as much fun as you are seeing all this stuff! Adorable necklace and beautiful note accompanying it. It looks cute on you. (Remember sister Susie-my birthday is soon too)

Sequin mini-skirt? I've got to come over and check out all these outfits before the trip.

susie said...

Jolie, this was so fun to do for you! I can't think of a more deserving person for 30 days of love!

(Remember Paula, older sister of mine.....My Birthday comes before yours, let me just remind you of the date in case you've forgotten....January 19th!)
Love you gals!

paula said...

Oh Susie-I've had your gift for two and a half months....I would never forget it! Now lets hope I can get my butt to the post office to get it to you on time. love you!

Anonymous said...

You are our shining star Jolie. Love you and all you bring to your family and friends.

E

Chelise said...

Susie!! Why yo gotta live in I-Da-Ho??? I miss you and we would have so much fun hangin!!

Thanks for lovin Jol! You are fabtastic :)

Jol- um, can I borrow that in Vegas?? ( just so everyone has the 411...jolie always packs clothes for her and clothes for me wheneva we travel. I can't dress myself.....)

Chelise said...

That includes accessories (sp?) too!

paula said...

Chelise isn't kidding. Jolie really does pack clothes and accesories for her.