Monday, January 24, 2011

{Do you have this stiletto in size 12.....
mens}




Famous Footwear....
This is a
 "dude look like a lady"
Wait.....no,  it's a
"lady looka likea man"
Wait, that's not it either...... it's more like a 
"tall, large calved, confused man....
wanna looka likea hooker!"
Yah!!!!  That's it!


The poor hooker-ladymanddude didn't realize that every time he bent over to squeeze into a shoe, his backside was totally exposed under that ballerina mini.
I was embarrassed for him for the NOT-SO-pretty peep show, and felt relieved when I looked around to see only the F.F. clerk, myself and the himmer (him-her) in the store.
Walking out to himmer's car was a whole nuther show that he-she had an audience for.


I wasn't sure if that's what he-she wanted due to the outrageous hooker get-up,
or if he-she was trying to fit into the world as a woman.


I'm perplexed.






3 comments:

Chelise said...

Oh the mental picture of himmer, bent over, will NOW be stuck in my head all day! Thanks ALOT Gurl??? Did Jax see this?? You have to do a Jax's bar and grill post on his take on this!

Jolie said...

NO..Jax wasn't there Thank God!!!
The poor kid is already in enough therapy!

paula said...

wow. I'm perplexed too. I always wonder when I see he/she's (i know that's not politically correct but that's what I call them) if they know how "interesting" they are to the whole rest of society. I remember learning in a sociology class the important role that gender plays in how we treat people.....we treat people certain ways based on their gender....right from the time they are born. When we are unsure about their gender it makes most of us uncomfortable because we don't know how to treat them. The same goes for this....we know he's a man but are we suppose to treat him like a man or a woman? It's very complex.